Jebel Ali Free Zone (JAFZA) is a leading commercial hub in the MENA region. It is the most powerful and fastest growing free zone in the Middle East. The JAFZA is sprinkled over 48 acres of land in UAE and today it’s a home to more than 7000 companies. It is the world’s first free zone to achieve ISO certification in 1996. Based in Dubai and centrally located between Europe, Africa and Asia; it has great connectivity and is easily accessible to all major destinations in the United Arab Emirates, GCC and Middle East region.
Jebel Ali Free Zone has been greeted by the ‘International Trade Community’ as the most definitive, preferred and decisive region to nurture business and build a strong customer relationship. It is well equipped with a wide spectrum of tailored features to nurture its valued clients with an ideal business location, outstanding logistics, advanced technology, tax exemption facilities, etc. This zone offers ultra-modern infrastructure and a host of appropriate technologies to new and emerging businesses. Due to its cost effectiveness and high-quality features, this free trade zone has yielded some of the best premium ventures and profitable businesses.
Here is a List of Companies in Jebel Ali Free Zone (JAFZA) You can Register:
Free Zone Establishment (FZE): Free Zone Establishment registration permit is only for a particular shareholder. The shareholders can be an individual or firm. FZE is basically for Limited Liability Company (LLC) within Jebel Ali Region.
Free Zone Company (FZCO): Free Zone Company establishment registration permits are for multiple shareholders. The shareholders can be a group of people or firm. FZCO is basically for Limited Liability Company (LLC) within Jebel Ali Region.
Branch of a Company: A branch is measured as an authorised entity of its conglomerate. A company having a legal license and authorised registration outside the JAFZA can set their outlet business in Jebel Ali Free Region.
Non-Resident Offshore Companies: As per the JAFZ Offshore Companies Act 2003, the company holding a legal entity is allowed to establish an offshore company either by an individual or by corporate bodies as a non-resident offshore company.
Below is the Comprehensive List of Advantages of Setting Up the Company in Jebel Ali Free Zone:
- 100% foreign ownership of the company
- Free exemption from import and re-export tax
- 100% repatriation of capital
- 100% exemption from personal income tax
- No corporate tax for 50 years
- Free recruitment policy
- Zero currency restrictions
- JAFZA is the exclusive zone that is found between the two major air and sea ports of the world
- Excellent infrastructure, support services and communications
- No custom duty
- Minimum operation costs
- Registration methods are easy and less complicated
- Efficient and prompt company set-up method
- Flexible license and categories of business activities
- Manufacturing sector, distributions & logistics and international trade activities are amongst the most significant commercial activities carried out in JAFZA
This region emphasis on long-lasting customer relationships and entices foreign investors by delivering both value-added services as well as revenues.
Starting a business in Dubai? S K Patodia helps you with company formation in Dubai.